A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Heimann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Heimann, Pediatric Dentistry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Heimann graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Heimann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Heimann DDS is a male dentist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. William J. Heimann practice?
- Dr. William Heimann has 1 office location.
Dr. William Heimann practices Pediatric Dentistry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Dentists.