A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Iovino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Iovino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Dr. Iovino has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Iovino DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Iovino practice?
- Dr. William Iovino has 3 office locations.
- Dr. William Iovino practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near , .