A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Dr. Tom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William K Tom DDS and MS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William K. Tom practice?
- Dr. William Tom has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Tom practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Healdsburg, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ukiah, CA.
See Healdsburg Dentists.