A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mitcherling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitcherling graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Mitcherling has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitcherling accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Guardian - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William W. Mitcherling practice?
Dr. William Mitcherling practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Towson Dentists.