A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ruskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ruskin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruskin graduated from University of Detroit Mercy.
Dr. Ruskin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Ruskin DDS and MS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Ruskin practice?
- Dr. William Ruskin has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Ruskin practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Brighton, MI.