A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Titus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
Education & Awards
Dr. Titus graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Titus accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- MetLife - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Titus practice?
Dr. William Titus practices Family Dentistry near Callahan, FL.
See Callahan Dentists.