William Zerby Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

Satisfaction

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 4th, 2016

My favorite DDS

I now have a long history with Dr. Zerby and his dental office. I can only say that each and every experience has been more than pleasant and professional. Dr. Zerby is wonderful! He is extremely gentle, kind and best of all competent. He is works with you in every way. He doesn't try to sell you a Cadillac either like many other dental offices do. And I could name a few too. He has taken really good care of my dental needs and making sure to collaborate with the surgeon at one point to provide me with the best outcome. Thank you Dr. Zerby, you're the best! See you next month!

Comfortable Office

October 21st, 2015

May 16th, 2015

Type 2 Diabetes

• Nearby Dentists

William Zerby is similar to the following 3 Dentists near McKinney, TX.

• Dr. Blanca Lemus