Dr. Wilner Loiseau Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Wilner Loiseau?

Wonderful!!

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Dr Loiseau implanted 3 implants on me today. I am home now, It was so much painless than getting a crown. His office staff explained the bill to me so many times. Dr Loiseau drew pictures and explained things to me. They were all so very patient. I am a breast cancer survivor who is still on breast cancer meds, so he consulted with my oncologist to make sure this was all safe. The whole procedure, from putting in the IV, to extracting the bad teeth (which the breast cancer meds had effected), to putting in the implants, was totally painless. I'm so glad I did it. This is a lifetime investment. I'm only 54. So this will be a lifetime investment. Much better than dentures!!

Satisfaction

He is the sorry doctor i ever know.

Posted on December 26th, 2016

Posted on August 15th, 2016

he work is good for nothing.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

he is not a good dentist,

very satisfied

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Going for my 4th implant

Dr W Loiseau deserves a "Kudo's" -

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Dr Loiseau has a great sense of humor. He listens wells and explains. He is a very kind Pero and so far I am happy with the quality of the service him and staff provides. Although, 2 of my implants were not successful, he attempted to work with me and made every efforts to keep me smiling for the next 2 years. That was in 2013. My implants are still strong, but losing bone around the implant. Again working with Doctor Loiseau, he is working with me on a resolution to add more bone to the implant area. It was a tough surgery day, but his bedside manners were awesome ... Sandy his assistance was very sweet and patient as well. Knowing what to ask.. ask many questions and he will answer. Ask question before a procedure, not after a procedure. My procedure was completed successfully, so in 2 weeks..lets see how it heals and I will follow up with my progress.!! Thank-you Dr. L and Sandy for making it a painless day ...now I didn't say "Painfree" , just painless .. :)

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

he is no good,do not go to see him any where,he work for monarch dental,it is the worst plase you can go .bad service and over charge you,

try to avoid him

Posted on July 1st, 2015

my face is still num beause of him he did a very poor job,he is not a good doctor.all the do over charge you and give you a very bad service,i wish i did never went to see him,i wish he lose his license,i did report him to the state of texas dental board, TRY TO AVOID HIM.

Posted on December 6th, 2014

i went to see dr wilner j loiseau at monarch dental that he used to work,his work is a nightmer,i lost over 60 pond,could not open my mouth for months,after 2 years my face is still num i did report him to the bord,very bad service,very bad dentist ,i will tell every boudy to avoid you. i wish i did never came to see you after my weight lost i have a hard time to walk,this is his gift to me. do not go to see him

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Posted on August 27th, 2017

Posted on April 27th, 2017

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Wilner Loiseau is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Mesquite, TX.