Dr. Wilner Loiseau DDS Patient Reviews

• Pain Minimized
  • Satisfaction

August 14th, 2016
Satisfaction
he work is good for nothing.

April 7th, 2016
Satisfaction
he is not a good dentist,

October 21st, 2015
very satisfied
Going for my 4th implant

August 13th, 2015
Dr W Loiseau deserves a "Kudo's" -
Satisfaction
Dr Loiseau has a great sense of humor. He listens wells and explains. He is a very kind Pero and so far I am happy with the quality of the service him and staff provides. Although, 2 of my implants were not successful, he attempted to work with me and made every efforts to keep me smiling for the next 2 years. That was in 2013. My implants are still strong, but losing bone around the implant. Again working with Doctor Loiseau, he is working with me on a resolution to add more bone to the implant area. It was a tough surgery day, but his bedside manners were awesome ... Sandy his assistance was very sweet and patient as well. Knowing what to ask.. ask many questions and he will answer. Ask question before a procedure, not after a procedure. My procedure was completed successfully, so in 2 weeks..lets see how it heals and I will follow up with my progress.!! Thank-you Dr. L and Sandy for making it a painless day ...now I didn't say "Painfree" , just painless .. :)

August 2nd, 2015
Satisfaction
he is no good,do not go to see him any where,he work for monarch dental,it is the worst plase you can go .bad service and over charge you,

July 1st, 2015
try to avoid him
Satisfaction
my face is still num beause of him he did a very poor job,he is not a good doctor.all the do over charge you and give you a very bad service,i wish i did never went to see him,i wish he lose his license,i did report him to the state of texas dental board, TRY TO AVOID HIM.

December 6th, 2014
i went to see dr wilner j loiseau at monarch dental that he used to work,his work is a nightmer,i lost over 60 pond,could not open my mouth for months,after 2 years my face is still num i did report him to the bord,very bad service,very bad dentist ,i will tell every boudy to avoid you. i wish i did never came to see you after my weight lost i have a hard time to walk,this is his gift to me. do not go to see him

Nearby Dentists

Dr. Wilner Loiseau, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Garland, TX.

Dr. Daniel Stewart

Dr. Yaritza Vazquez

be the first to rate this Dentist

Dr. Hilton Israelson