Dr. Wilner Loiseau DDS Patient Reviews

• Satisfaction

April 27th, 2017
Wonderful!!
Satisfaction
Dr Loiseau implanted 3 implants on me today. I am home now, It was so much painless than getting a crown. His office staff explained the bill to me so many times. Dr Loiseau drew pictures and explained things to me. They were all so very patient. I am a breast cancer survivor who is still on breast cancer meds, so he consulted with my oncologist to make sure this was all safe. The whole procedure, from putting in the IV, to extracting the bad teeth (which the breast cancer meds had effected), to putting in the implants, was totally painless. I'm so glad I did it. This is a lifetime investment. I'm only 54. So this will be a lifetime investment. Much better than dentures!!

December 26th, 2016
He is the sorry doctor i ever know.

August 15th, 2016
Satisfaction
he work is good for nothing.

April 8th, 2016
Satisfaction
he is not a good dentist,

October 22nd, 2015
very satisfied
Going for my 4th implant

August 14th, 2015
Dr W Loiseau deserves a "Kudo's" -
Satisfaction
Dr Loiseau has a great sense of humor. He listens wells and explains. He is a very kind Pero and so far I am happy with the quality of the service him and staff provides. Although, 2 of my implants were not successful, he attempted to work with me and made every efforts to keep me smiling for the next 2 years. That was in 2013. My implants are still strong, but losing bone around the implant. Again working with Doctor Loiseau, he is working with me on a resolution to add more bone to the implant area. It was a tough surgery day, but his bedside manners were awesome ... Sandy his assistance was very sweet and patient as well. Knowing what to ask.. ask many questions and he will answer. Ask question before a procedure, not after a procedure. My procedure was completed successfully, so in 2 weeks..lets see how it heals and I will follow up with my progress.!! Thank-you Dr. L and Sandy for making it a painless day ...now I didn't say "Painfree" , just painless .. :)

August 3rd, 2015
Satisfaction
he is no good,do not go to see him any where,he work for monarch dental,it is the worst plase you can go .bad service and over charge you,

July 1st, 2015
try to avoid him
Satisfaction
my face is still num beause of him he did a very poor job,he is not a good doctor.all the do over charge you and give you a very bad service,i wish i did never went to see him,i wish he lose his license,i did report him to the state of texas dental board, TRY TO AVOID HIM.

December 6th, 2014
i went to see dr wilner j loiseau at monarch dental that he used to work,his work is a nightmer,i lost over 60 pond,could not open my mouth for months,after 2 years my face is still num i did report him to the bord,very bad service,very bad dentist ,i will tell every boudy to avoid you. i wish i did never came to see you after my weight lost i have a hard time to walk,this is his gift to me. do not go to see him

April 27th, 2017

February 28th, 2017

July 2nd, 2016

Nearby Dentists

Dr. Wilner Loiseau, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Mesquite, TX.