2.0

Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
try to avoid him show details try to avoid him
by moe davani on Jul 1st, 2015

my face is still num beause of him he did a very poor job,he is not a good doctor.all the do over charge you and give you a very bad service,i wish i did never went to see him,i wish he lose his license,i did report him to the state of texas dental board, TRY TO AVOID HIM.

by moe davani on Dec 6th, 2014

i went to see dr wilner j loiseau at monarch dental that he used to work,his work is a nightmer,i lost over 60 pond,could not open my mouth for months,after 2 years my face is still num i did report him to the bord,very bad service,very bad dentist ,i will tell every boudy to avoid you. i wish i did never came to see you after my weight lost i have a hard time to walk,this is his gift to me. do not go to see him

Professor show details Professor
by Wieslaw Krawcewicz on Aug 2nd, 2014

In January 2013 Dr. Loiseau performed an extraction of a cracked tooth and in the same time made two implants. Although the work was well done and the implants are performing very well, I am having some concerns regarding honesty of Dr. Loiseau. The extracted tooth had a gold crown and I expressed my desire to keep it. Since the 2 hours procedure was quite painful (it was my request not to use anesthetics), at the end I was unable to remember about the golden crown - so it was not given to me. I am sorry to say that this incident made me to look for my dental care elsewhere.