A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winthrop Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Carter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winthrop Bernard Carter DDS is a male dentist and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Winthrop B. Carter practice?
- Dr. Winthrop Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Winthrop Carter practices Periodontics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Dentists.