A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Elseweifi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Root Canals
- Teethgrinding at Night (Sleep Bruxism)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Elseweifi graduated from Foreign.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser Elseweifi DDS and FAGD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Yasser Elseweifi practice?
- Dr. Yasser Elseweifi has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasser Elseweifi practices Family Dentistry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dentists.