A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yoon Tak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tak graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yoon Kyung Tak DDS and DMD is a female dentist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Yoon K. Tak practice?
- Dr. Yoon Tak has 1 office location.
Dr. Yoon Tak practices Family Dentistry near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Dentists.