A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yosh Jefferson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jefferson graduated from U of Med and Den of New Jersey.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jefferson accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- MetLife - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yosh Jefferson practice?
- Dr. Yosh Jefferson practices Family Dentistry near Westampton, NJ.