A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Guardian - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Yu Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yu K. Hsu practice?
Dr. Yu Hsu practices Endodontics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Linwood, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Dentists.