A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zarmin Lalani-Walji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalani-Walji graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lalani-Walji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zarmin Lalani-Walji DDS is a female dentist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Zarmin Lalani-Walji practice?
- Dr. Zarmin Lalani-Walji has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zarmin Lalani-Walji practices Family Dentistry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.