A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zelig Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zelig Wong is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zelig Wong DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Zelig Wong practice?
- Dr. Zelig Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Zelig Wong practices Family Dentistry near Morris Plains, NJ.
See Morris Plains Dentists.