Dr. John Cai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Cai?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Satisfaction

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 18th, 2016

terrible treatment.

Was told he took Medicaid a week prior to the visit. I had to drive 2 1/2 hours for this visit for my daughter that has a class 3 underbite. I went to register her for her appointment and they told me to go back out because people like me didn't realize that with Medicaid that orthodontic services are not covered. And I was called 4 times to confirm my appointment and was never told that they do not accept Medicaid!. They turned me away from the facilities and the office manager was rude and inappropriate. I will never ever ever recommend this dentist or his facilities to anyone!

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

COPD

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. John Cai is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Plano, TX.

• Dr. Joy Chu