Dr. Ziad Kaady Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Ziad Kaady?

Thanks

Posted on January 10th, 2014

I had an emergency need to see Dr. Kaady and he squeezed me in. They went over pricing with me and possible outcomes of my accident and I can't thank them enough!

always

Posted on December 17th, 2013

As always my visit to Dr. Kaady was awesome. Even though it was just a cleaning Dr. Kaady made sure I was happy and comfortable. The hygienest was nice and did a great job. The whole staff is just relaxed and chill and always treat you like a friend, not just a client. Plus always up to date on the magazines in the lobby!

experience working

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Always a positive experience working with Dr. Kaady. His entire staff is always friendly, helpful, and professional. I would recommend him to all my friends, and family.

Type 2 Diabetes

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Ziad Kaady is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Portland, OR.