A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoltan Rusznak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoltan Rusznak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Root Canals
Education & Awards
Dr. Rusznak graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoltan Rusznak DDS is a male dentist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Zoltan Rusznak practice?
- Dr. Zoltan Rusznak has 1 office location.
Dr. Zoltan Rusznak practices Family Dentistry near Ashburn, VA.
See Ashburn Dentists.