A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abayomi Odubela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abayomi Odubela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Odubela graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Odubela has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abayomi A Odubela MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abayomi A. Odubela practice?
- Dr. Abayomi Odubela has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abayomi Odubela practices Internal Medicine near Sun City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA.
See Sun City Internists.