A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhinav Singla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhinav Singla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Palliative Care
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singla graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhinav Singla MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abhinav Singla practice?
- Dr. Abhinav Singla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abhinav Singla practices Addiction Medicine and Addiction Psychiatry near Oak Brook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See Oak Brook Addiction Specialists.