A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhinav Singla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhinav Singla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singla
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Singla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Palliative Care
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singla graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhinav Singla MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abhinav Singla practice?
- Dr. Abhinav Singla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abhinav Singla practices Addiction Medicine and Addiction Psychiatry near Oak Brook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See Oak Brook Addiction Specialists.