A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abhin Singla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abhin Singla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Singla graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Singla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abhin Singla MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abhin Singla practice?
- Dr. Abhin Singla has 1 office location.
Dr. Abhin Singla practices Addiction Medicine and Addiction Psychiatry near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Addiction Specialists and Joliet Adolescent Specialists.