Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abhin Singla
Dr. Abhin Singla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Joliet, IL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Singla is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Presence St Joseph Medical Center and Provena Saint Joseph Hospital. Dr. Singla has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Abhin Singla has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Abhin Singla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joliet, IL.
Dr. Hari Gadde
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Joliet, IL 0 mi37
Dr. Divyesh Bhatt
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Joliet, IL 0 mi25
Dr. David Mcfadden
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Joliet, IL 0 mi28