A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A'Delbert Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. A'Delbert Bowen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bowen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A'Delbert Delbert Bowen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. A'Delbert D. Bowen practice?
- Dr. A'Delbert Bowen has 3 office locations.
Dr. A'Delbert Bowen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.