A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A'Delbert Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bowen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. A'Delbert Bowen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bowen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A'Delbert Delbert Bowen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. A'Delbert D. Bowen practice?
- Dr. A'Delbert Bowen has 1 office location.
Dr. A'Delbert Bowen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.