A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahm Huq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahm Huq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huq
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Huq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahm Huq, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huq graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huq has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahm Mahbubul Huq MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ahm M. Huq practice?
- Dr. Ahm Huq has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahm Huq practices Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Geneticists and Detroit Neurologists.