A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahm Huq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahm Huq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huq
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Huq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahm Huq, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huq graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huq has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahm Mahbubul Huq MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ahm M. Huq practice?
- Dr. Ahm Huq has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahm Huq practices Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Geneticists and Detroit Neurologists.