A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahm Huq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahm Huq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahm Huq, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huq graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Huq has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huq accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahm M. Huq practice?
Dr. Ahm Huq practices Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Detroit Geneticists and Detroit Neurologists.