Dr. A Nezami MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Jacksonville, FL

August 29th, 2016
A Great Doc and Staff for Breast Augmentation !!!!
Dr. Nezami and staff are so awesome! They make you feel so comfortable the moment you walk into the office. I was scared being this was my first plastic surgery procedure. However, Dr. Nezami and staff put me at ease and made me feel relax. Dr. Nezami takes the time to make sure you understand everything that will happen before, during, and after the procedure. He didn't rush through any conversations and he always seemed as though he cared about my best interest. Before meeting Dr. Nezami, I've heard he was one of the best because he takes his time in surgery, making sure each person gets the best results. I found that to be true. His focus is making sure you look natural as possible. Not only this, after surgery, he takes the time to do as many follow ups for free to make sure there aren't any problems and make sure you are satisfied with the results. He really truly cares. He even provided his cell phone number if I had any complications. I was so bless to have found a wonderful doctor to perform my surgery.

June 14th, 2016
I love staff and dr. I can now just buy clothes and bathing suits right off the rack and know they will fit. I now have sexy breasts instead of droopy breasts. Thank you

March 22nd, 2016
Good doctor!
I saw this dr. for a few years. I only have one complaint..I had Botox done - one of the many times I did it with him. One of my brows ended up falling a half centimeter down. It drove me crazy. This can happen from time to time. I had him fix it -and he recharges me again for something he did! I feel like he should of handed the cost since he was the one with the syringe! I didn't give myself a botox shot! Other than that - I can't complain. he always had an eye for beauty. I changed doctors after that incident and stayed with my new dr. for about 4 years. He ended up doing the same crap. So just goes to show- at some point they all get a little "Hollywood" on us! Nazami is a good doctor. I will probably go back and try again with him.

March 17th, 2016
Excellent Plastic Surgeon!
I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Nezami. I am so pleased with the results! Dr. Nezami spent plenty of time with me, discussing the surgery, etc. He called me over the weekend to check on me after surgery. His staff is always so kind and friendly! I recommend him to all my friends and family!

February 10th, 2016
Couldn't be happier, perfection
Dr. Nezami is an absolute perfectionist and wonderful person. He genuinely cares about his patients and making sure they are happy and feel amazing about themselves. Not to mention his staff who are the sweetest ladies ever! My expectations (and they were extremely high!) of my breast augmentation were exceed and I'm even happier than I expected to be with the results. All in all every bit of choosing Nezami was flawless and I would do it all over in a heartbeat!

January 25th, 2016
Treated my daughter twice. Excellent doctor

May 27th, 2015
Proud with results!
I had always wanted a bigger chest but had always had apprehension with doing the surgery. After researching Dr Nezami and seeing some of this work, I felt confident in choosing him as my surgeon. I spoke with him in great detail of what I did/did not want. He understood my need to have the most natural size/shape for my body. I was impressed with how thorough he was. Him and his staff were nothing short of amazing. I am now almost 3 months out and I couldn't have asked for a better set of breasts! The size is perfect, shape and feel as well. There is nothing fake looking about them. I highly recommend Dr. Nezami for breast augmentation, he is a true artist!

May 8th, 2015
Extremely satisfied customer
If you want any kind of procedure, this is the doctor for you.

April 19th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
I couldn't be any happier with my breast augmentation done by Dr Nezami. I have been on and off about getting surgery since I was about age 15 and I finally decided to do it. I researched every plastic surgeon in Jacksonville FL. I ended up seeing results of his work on a girl I knew and she looked absolutely fabulous. From the consultation day and still to this day the staff and Dr Nezami have been wonderful. They make you feel extremely comfortable and the Dr makes sure you are very knowledgeable with the surgery he is going to perform. Surgery day staff took special care of me and they make you feel more than ready for your surgery. I am now almost 2 months post surgery and I am in love with my breast. Thank you so much for everything, I would highly advise anybody who is looking into plastic surgery in the Jacksonville area to check out Dr Nezami!

March 16th, 2015
A great experience
I was really skeptical about having a breast enhancement but after my consultation with Dr. Nezami I am so pleased I did. What I really appreciated most was his honesty and length of time he spent answering all my questions. The entire staff, Marylou and Martha were so pleasant to work with and showed genuine concern about my needs. My whole experience was very professional and heartfelt. I will continue to recommend them as well as any future surgery I wish to do will be done with Dr. Nezami

January 11th, 2015
An absolute wonderful experience. Dr Nezami is so precise and takes as much time as needed with you. I highly recommend!!!

April 30th, 2014
you can stop searching
I decided after i had my 3rd baby that it was time to get myself together again! Do something for me! I had 2 babies in 2 years so I felt like I deserved a medal for that and getting breast augmentation was my reward! I can tell you I searched every health grade for every plastic surgeon in Jacksonville and went on 4 consultations. When i found Dr Nezami and saw that he had "excellent" health grades instead of the "good" I usually came across with other doctors I decided to schedule a visit. I was blown away by him and his staff. I left that consultation feeling excited instead of scared. The office has a 4d imager so i could see what 350 cc's would look like on me versus 400 cc's. that was a huge deal! Dr Nexami takes pride in making a person look most natural and not just over the top. That was another reason I chose him. I could tell by his book of before/after photos that they all looked natural. that was a huge fear of mine! He gave me exactly what i was looking for. The day of my surgery I wanted to throw up I was so nervous. His staff was amazing. I highly recommend Dr Nezami! He takes pride in his work!