A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Germaine Frid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frid graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov.
Dr. Frid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Germaine Joan Frid MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Germaine J. Frid practice?
- Dr. Germaine Frid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Germaine Frid practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Primary Care Doctors.