Dr. Alejandro Isgut MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

April 16th, 2016
A Kind and Caring Diagnostician
Two qualities stand out when I consider my experience with Dr. Isgut; these are bedside manner and superior ability as a diagnostician. Dr. Isgut has superb relationships with his patients. In fact, this bedside manner is central to his practice of healthcare and is essential for the delivery of high-quality care in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. He is compassionate, responsive, and very warmhearted. He is a fine diagnostician as a result of both his medical education as well as his long experience as a physician. I have had several difficult to diagnose illnesses that he accurately diagnosed and treated. A wonderful person, very gentle and caring, Dr. Isgut has been my Primary Care doctor for over 35 years. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

January 28th, 2016
“A Kind and Caring Diagnostician”

September 13th, 2015
A Kind and Caring Diagnostician

May 9th, 2014
Spend time with me
Me gustaría obtener un turno para que me atienda aunque sea de 15 minutos

August 29th, 2012
Avoid at all cost
Very rude , patronizing & condescending. All qualities your physicians should NOT have

September 30th, 2011
expensive
I was quoted $95 by the staff for a consultation to renew a prescription. The actual bill was $135. I am unemployed and without insurance and feel I was deceived.