A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jung Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jung Huang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jung Huang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Huang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Wilkes-Barre
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jung T Huang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jung T. Huang practice?
- Dr. Jung Huang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jung Huang practices Family Medicine near Nanticoke, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Nanticoke Family Physicians.