A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander G Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Alexander Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Smith practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Cedar Rapids Ophthalmologists.