A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hae-Ok Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hae-Ok Kim is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hae-Ok Kim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Behavior Therapy
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Facial Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hae-Ok Ana Kim MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Hae-Ok A. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hae-Ok Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hae-Ok Kim practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pearl River, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.