A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hae-Ok Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hae-Ok Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hae-Ok Kim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Behavior Therapy
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Facial Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hae-Ok Ana Kim MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Hae-Ok A. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hae-Ok Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Hae-Ok Kim practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.