A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hae-Ok Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hae-Ok Kim is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hae-Ok Kim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Behavior Therapy
- Cochlear Implantation
- Depressive Disorder
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Facial Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hae-Ok A. Kim practice?
Dr. Hae-Ok Kim practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pearl River, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists, New York Plastic Surgeons, and New York Psychiatrists.