inactive

Hae-Ok Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

August 29th, 2013
There are better doctors out there
I went for her expertise which, I guess, she may have, but I don't know. I'm more in shock at her indifference and inability to return a phone call for the next step. It's six months and she clearly doesn't want me as a patient. I've advised several people to steer clear and that there are much better doctors out there.

February 23rd, 2013
Dr. Kim is very competent. However, her staff is incompetent and rude. The NY Eye & Ear Infirmary told me that my insurance would pay for a hearing exam if I was referred by Dr. Kim. When I received a bill for over $500 anyway, I told Dr. Kim's office about this error. Her office manager said "too bad its your responsibility to pay your bills" and hung up on me. Dr. Kim is ill-served by rude incompetent and insensitive staff.

April 6th, 2010
Why you go to a specialist
Because the other 3 doctors I saw before I saw Dr. Kim didn't notice I had a hole in my eardrum. That's why you go to a specialist.