Dr. Shahnaz Fatteh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahnaz Fatteh?

July 6th, 2016

She cares about your whole health, responds to concerns & even reviews records of other providers on the EMR(electronic medical record). Very reassuring clinician

September 25th, 2015

Rude.

Rude. Felt rushed. Pawned off on other provider. Seemed angry. Brash and abrasive.

August 4th, 2015

Great doctor, rude to staff

Excellent doctor. Staff is phenomenal. New patient appointment process was smooth and easy. My interaction with front staff and medical team were great. Doctor Fatteh is knowledgeable, although I felt rushed by her. My one issue is the way she treats her staff. She berates them in front of everyone and I as a patient felt extremely uncomfortable. I thought the staff was fantastic, so her behavior to them was offputting. My level of uncomfort was so great that I doubt I will be returning back to see her. Overall great doctor but she needs to treat her staff like humans and appreciate them.

March 17th, 2015

Best Allergist

She has been seen my son since 2012 after he had an anaphylactic reaction to fire ant bites. He is currently in Immunotherapy . I have to say She is very knowledgeable, personable with excellent bedside manner. I have never had an issue with the staff or billing even through the toughest times ( two periods of unemployment). I was able to continue taking my child and paying for the visits. Trustworthy and Assertive. Thanks Dr. Fatteh , You are the best !!

July 30th, 2013

great experience

August 7th, 2012

Excellant and Caring

No problem with the office or billing. Dr Fatteh is a wonderful Doctor. My daughter developed Chronic Autoimmune Urticaria along with her Asthma and another Immunologist kept assuring us that her symptoms were from anti-histamines. I took her to Dr Fatteh after two people recommended her to me. She took us so much more seriously and set out to help her. A few more blood tests and calls to other specialists and we realized she discovered another blood issue. She helped us get into the Hematologist and followed up with us on the results. My daughter needed a vaccine to up her immune system and her body had a very unusual reaction-104 degree fever, swelling, etc. I called and received a call back within minutes with instructions. We could not be happier with our choice.

June 14th, 2010

Office staff is rude and inattentive unless the doctor is watching them.

February 5th, 2010

patient

The doctor was great! She helped diagnose my son's asthma which had been very bad and helped him become stable so he can play sports and not miss school.She had good follow ups and the staff was super in training him and me on how to use his medications correctly. I highly recommend her!

October 15th, 2017