A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Arnold Nelson MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Samuel Nelson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Nelson practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Psychiatrists.