A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Arnold Nelson MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Samuel Nelson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Nelson practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Psychiatrists.