A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Malek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Malek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Malek graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Malek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashraf Malek practice?
Dr. Ashraf Malek practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists.