A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashraf Malek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashraf Malek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Malek graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Malek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashraf Malek MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashraf Malek practice?
- Dr. Ashraf Malek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashraf Malek practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists.