A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul-Hadi Hakki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul-Hadi Hakki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakki graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Hakki has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hakki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdul-Hadi H. Hakki practice?
Dr. Abdul-Hadi Hakki practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dade City, FL.
See Largo Surgeons, Largo General Practitioners, and Largo Cardiologists.