Most unethical dr show details Most unethical dr
Mar 27th, 2015

Do not go see this Dr. I had the worst experience. The examination went fairly well but after they asked me to take a seat in the lobby to wait for my prescriptions. As I sat there I was in utter shock. I saw the dr and his staff behind the glass partition and heard everything they said. The Dr was mocking me , accusing me and the other patients there of researching symptoms He belittled me and humiliated myself and the other patients. He started doing the same to the two other patients he had just seen. This man is unethical and pathetic. I am reporting him to the medical board and will take further legal action. Spare yourself the humiliation. Do not waste your time.

Apr 18th, 2011

Dr. Quraishi is a really good doctor. He made me feel better because he took the time to explain my back problem. his staff is courteos and his office is clean.

May 26th, 2009

the office is very old but clean. Had to wait a long time. Not informative. Will not give an injection at the same time of office visit.Assistant seems to be in charge. I would like to be informed of procedure up front.