Dr. Aadam Quraishi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aadam Quraishi?

Posted on December 28th, 2015

I WENT TO SEE THE DOCTOR AND WAS GREETED BY HIS FRIENDLY STAFF. THEY MADE SURE THAT MY INSURANCE WAS VERIFIED BY THE TIME I ARRIVED. I WAS QUESTIONED IN DETAIL AND ALL MEDICAL RECORDS WERE THERE. HE PERSONALLY SAW ME AND TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN TO ME IN DETAIL MY RESULTS AND TREATMENT DETAILS AS WELL AS THE PROCEDURE THAT WAS GOING TO BE PERFORMED. ONCE I WENT IN TO MY PROCEDURE, HE EXPLAINED TO ME AS HE WAS DOING THE PROCEDURE, WHAT HE WAS DOING AND WHAT I WAS FEELING. HIS STAFF CONTINUED TO MONITOR ME AFTER THE PROCEDURE AND MADE SURE THAT I HAD PHONE NUMBERS OF THE STAFF IN CASE I HAD ANY QUESTIONS. THE DAY AFTER THE PROCEDURE, I RECEIVED A FOLLOW UP CALL FROM THE MEDICAL ASSISTANT THAT WAS IN THE PROCEDURE ROOM AND ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS. THE DAY BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT, I WAS CALLED AND REMINDED OF THE APPOINTMENT.

Posted on April 18th, 2011

Dr. Quraishi is a really good doctor. He made me feel better because he took the time to explain my back problem. his staff is courteos and his office is clean.

Posted on July 26th, 2017