A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aakash Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goyal
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goyal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aakash Goyal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Med Coll, Univ Of Poona, Poona, Maharashtra. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aakash Goyal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Aakash Goyal practice?
- Dr. Aakash Goyal has 1 office location.
Dr. Aakash Goyal practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Gastroenterologists.