A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Lans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Lans is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lans graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan M Lans DO is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Lans practice?
- Dr. Allan Lans has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Lans practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.