A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aamer Bhurgri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aamer Bhurgri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhurgri
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhurgri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhurgri graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Bhurgri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Bourbon Community Hospital
- New Horizons Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aamer Hasan Bhurgri MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aamer H. Bhurgri practice?
- Dr. Aamer Bhurgri has 1 office location.
Dr. Aamer Bhurgri practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Internists and Monroe Oncologists.