A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aamer Bhurgri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aamer Bhurgri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhurgri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhurgri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhurgri graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Bhurgri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Bourbon Community Hospital
- New Horizons Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aamer Hasan Bhurgri MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aamer H. Bhurgri practice?
- Dr. Aamer Bhurgri has 1 office location.
Dr. Aamer Bhurgri practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Internists and Monroe Oncologists.