A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aamer Chughtai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chughtai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chughtai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aamer Chughtai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chughtai graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Chughtai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aamer Chughtai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Aamer Chughtai practice?
- Dr. Aamer Chughtai has 1 office location.
Dr. Aamer Chughtai practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.