A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aamer Chughtai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aamer Chughtai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chughtai graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Chughtai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aamer Chughtai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Aamer Chughtai practice?
- Dr. Aamer Chughtai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aamer Chughtai practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.