A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aamer Shabbir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aamer Shabbir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shabbir
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Shabbir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aamer Shabbir, BS, FSCAI, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shabbir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shabbir has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Medical Center
- Perry General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aamer Shabbir BS, FSCAI, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aamer Shabbir practice?
- Dr. Aamer Shabbir has 1 office location.
Dr. Aamer Shabbir practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Warner Robins, GA.
See Warner Robins Cardiologists.