A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aamir Cheema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aamir Cheema is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheema
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheema Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aamir Cheema, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheema graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheema has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aamir Adnan Cheema MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Aamir A. Cheema practice?
- Dr. Aamir Cheema has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aamir Cheema practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Ironton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, KY.
See Ironton Internists and Ironton Cardiologists.