A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aamir Cheema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aamir Cheema is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aamir Cheema, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheema graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Cheema has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aamir Adnan Cheema MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Aamir A. Cheema practice?
- Dr. Aamir Cheema has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aamir Cheema practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Hurricane, WV and Ashland, KY.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.