A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aamir Cheema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aamir Cheema is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheema
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Cheema Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aamir Cheema, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheema graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Cheema has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aamir Adnan Cheema MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Aamir A. Cheema practice?
- Dr. Aamir Cheema has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aamir Cheema practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Hurricane, WV and Ashland, KY.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.