Dr. Aamir Hashmat Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Aamir Hashmat?

Posted on August 21st, 2016

Compassionette

Dr. Hashmat-Neurologist

Posted on May 20th, 2015

In MY opinion he was very curt. Not friendly and made a simple recommendation.

Disgusted

Posted on October 21st, 2014

After briefly discussing my 7 months of pain and failed attempts at getting answers, Dr. Hashmat performed an EMG, as requested, in a matter of seconds then told me that he did not know what was wrong with me and that I should just keep taking a certain medicine (which I had already told him did not do anything but take the edge off a little) and "forger about finding out what is causing it". He has no bedside manner and as is apathetic about the patient. His staff was great, but he was terrible.

Should have his license revoked

Posted on April 7th, 2014

I've not dealt with many doctors as I have been a fairly healthy person, my experience with Hashmat was quite a haunting experience. He ordered my an MRI and lost all knowledge of having ordered the test at my follow up. Nothing in my file to even show that he ordered the test. He has terrible bedside manners, absolutely worst case interpersonal communication skills for a doctor in a field as serious as neurology. A neurological disorder requires empathy and this guy only has his hand out. There is a REASON his wait time is only 13 minutes--he doesn't have any patients. I welcome a doc office where I have to wait--it means they are BUSY!! Hashmat isn't busy and I KNOW why.

Posted on February 8th, 2013

no bedside manner, he ignored important neurological events from my past and other neurological professionals I have used in other parts of USA. He walked out while I was still voicing concerns, he acted as if I was wasting his time and like I was making up or faking these "events."I have epilepsy. He wanted me to go to a seizure monitoring clinic. I have been there before. I did not want to damage my health or wast my time or my money or the abuse of insurance money to make him any richer get a second opinion please bad mojo here

Cares about his patients

Posted on June 17th, 2012

Dr. Hashmat addressed most of my concerns and answered all of my questions. He made referrals to specialist, made arrangements for MRI's, followed up on my progress and I found him to be professional and polite. I would recommend Dr. Hashmat to friends or family.

Posted on February 18th, 2011

no bedside manner, ignored important neurological events, walked out while we were still voicing concerns, acted as if we were wasting his time and like my husband was making up or faking his "events. "

Posted on October 2nd, 2017