A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aamir Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aamir Hussain, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hussain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aamir Bin-Iftakhar Hussain MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aamir B. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Aamir Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Aamir Hussain practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.