A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aamir Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aamir Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aamir Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aamir Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aamir Khan practice?
- Dr. Aamir Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aamir Khan practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Internists.