A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aamir Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aamir Siddiqui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aamir Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Siddiqui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aamir Siddiqui MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Aamir Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Aamir Siddiqui has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aamir Siddiqui practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.