A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aamir Zaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aamir Zaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaman graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Zaman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aamir Zaman practice?
Dr. Aamir Zaman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Clifton Internists, Clifton Oncologists, and Clifton Hematologists.