A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aamir Zaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aamir Zaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaman graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aamir Zaman MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aamir Zaman practice?
- Dr. Aamir Zaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Aamir Zaman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Internists, Clifton Oncologists, and Clifton Hematologists.