A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aamir Zaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aamir Zaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaman graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aamir Zaman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aamir Zaman practice?
- Dr. Aamir Zaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Aamir Zaman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Internists, Clifton Oncologists, and Clifton Hematologists.