A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aanchal Taneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taneja
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aanchal Taneja, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taneja graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Taneja has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aanchal Taneja MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Aanchal Taneja practice?
- Dr. Aanchal Taneja has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aanchal Taneja practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.