A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aarathi Cholkeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Cholkeri graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Cholkeri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aarathi Cholkeri MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aarathi Cholkeri practice?
- Dr. Aarathi Cholkeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Aarathi Cholkeri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Schaumburg, IL.
See Schaumburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.