Dr. Aarefa Shakir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aarefa Shakir?

October 12th, 2015

Thank goodness I found her!

I had seen three doctors prior to Dr. Shakir. She was easily the nicest and gentlest. She spent the most time with and correctly diagnosed me. I had been prescribed two medicines before, to treat the same symptoms. They didn't work but the medicine she suggested works amazingly well and I can say, for the first time in months, that I am well. It is also the medicine with the fewest side-effects AND she made sure to prescribe me a medicine that is covered by my health plan (100%)

October 9th, 2015

The Dr herself is wonderful sweet and charismatic the clinic and the wait time is ridiculous

January 6th, 2015

Dr Aarefa Shakir is the most caring, understanding doctor I've been to. She listens to you and takes time with you , you are never rushed.She is accurate and thorough in what she does. I am very pleased having her as my primary doctor, for the past 2 years, she is amazing , and I love having her as my doctor. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

March 28th, 2013

Doctor has an excellent bedside manner . Very efficient and caring for her patients . Love her

June 9th, 2017