Dr. Aaron Adaoag Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Adaoag?

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Great Dr! He takes very good care of his patients; he is very thorough whenever I go for my Drs visits.

Posted on June 29th, 2016

After reading some of the negative reviews on here I was skeptical of going to him. I am glad I did not listen to them. Dr spent time with me explaining everything. He was courteous and his bedside manor was just fine. It was hard finding a doctor here and I am glad I got him.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

The worst doctor I have ever been to. He does not make eye contact or introduce himself. He does not listen, he interrupts. He simply has no empathy and he made me feel like he doesn't care. He told me my blood test were not good, but would only talk about them during the follow up appointment in 3 weeks. I stressed for 3 weeks not knowing what was wrong. At the follow up appointment he stared at the computer and told me everything was fine. And sent me home. Didn't ask me how I was feeling since he cut off my sleeping medication and anti-anxiety medication in the previous appointment. Didn't even say good buy, just simply walked away. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I will never go to his office again.

MR.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

DR. ADAOAG IN MY OPINION IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN LAS VEGAS. DR. HAS CARED FOR ME MY SONS AND MY WIFE THE LEVEL OF CARE THIS MAN GIVES IS BEYOND BELIEF. DR. REALLY CARES FOR PEOPLE AND I HAVE TO SAY HE BECAME A DOCTOR NOT FOR THE MONEY. DR. CARES PERIOD. VERY DIFFERENT I HAVE TO SAY I AM BLESSED TO HAVE FOUND THIS GREAT DOCTOR. I RATE HIM A 10.

Best Dr. I've been to in LV

Posted on January 21st, 2012

Very thourogh on getting things tested and treated.

BEST DR. IN VEGAS!!

Posted on January 18th, 2012

I've been seeing dr. Adaoag for 2 years, he is caring, patient, honest, and extremely thurough, , his staff are super friendly and helpful, I would totally recommend him to anyone looking for a GREAT doctor !

Posted on November 11th, 2010

Workers are nice & friendly.Doctor is not rushing & take his time to listen what is the problem or sickness.

didn't want to hear my problems

Posted on March 4th, 2010

I had not been to a doctor for a year and was having some physical issues and needed my prescriptions refilled. When I started to tell him what I was feeling he said he only works on one at a time. He could tell what he was walking into by looking at me. What's that supposed to mean? I had a rash on my face but he wouldn't discuss more than problem at a time. Never again

Island Doctor with compassion

Posted on November 3rd, 2009

All I can say is I feel like I am treated like a person, not a number, he is awesome, along with his staff. I would not want to go to any other doctor, not when I know I have the most caring doctor and his staff trying to provide the best that they can...

Posted on June 9th, 2016