Dr. Aaron Adaoag MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

no change

September 19th, 2016
Great Dr! He takes very good care of his patients; he is very thorough whenever I go for my Drs visits.

June 29th, 2016
After reading some of the negative reviews on here I was skeptical of going to him. I am glad I did not listen to them. Dr spent time with me explaining everything. He was courteous and his bedside manor was just fine. It was hard finding a doctor here and I am glad I got him.

May 16th, 2016
The worst doctor I have ever been to. He does not make eye contact or introduce himself. He does not listen, he interrupts. He simply has no empathy and he made me feel like he doesn't care. He told me my blood test were not good, but would only talk about them during the follow up appointment in 3 weeks. I stressed for 3 weeks not knowing what was wrong. At the follow up appointment he stared at the computer and told me everything was fine. And sent me home. Didn't ask me how I was feeling since he cut off my sleeping medication and anti-anxiety medication in the previous appointment. Didn't even say good buy, just simply walked away. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I will never go to his office again.

August 26th, 2015
MR.
DR. ADAOAG IN MY OPINION IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN LAS VEGAS. DR. HAS CARED FOR ME MY SONS AND MY WIFE THE LEVEL OF CARE THIS MAN GIVES IS BEYOND BELIEF. DR. REALLY CARES FOR PEOPLE AND I HAVE TO SAY HE BECAME A DOCTOR NOT FOR THE MONEY. DR. CARES PERIOD. VERY DIFFERENT I HAVE TO SAY I AM BLESSED TO HAVE FOUND THIS GREAT DOCTOR. I RATE HIM A 10.

January 20th, 2012
Best Dr. I've been to in LV
Very thourogh on getting things tested and treated.

January 18th, 2012
BEST DR. IN VEGAS!!
I've been seeing dr. Adaoag for 2 years, he is caring, patient, honest, and extremely thurough, , his staff are super friendly and helpful, I would totally recommend him to anyone looking for a GREAT doctor!

November 10th, 2010
Workers are nice & friendly.Doctor is not rushing & take his time to listen what is the problem or sickness.

March 4th, 2010
didn't want to hear my problems
I had not been to a doctor for a year and was having some physical issues and needed my prescriptions refilled. When I started to tell him what I was feeling he said he only works on one at a time. He could tell what he was walking into by looking at me. What's that supposed to mean? I had a rash on my face but he wouldn't discuss more than problem at a time. Never again

November 2nd, 2009
Island Doctor with compassion
All I can say is I feel like I am treated like a person, not a number, he is awesome, along with his staff. I would not want to go to any other doctor, not when I know I have the most caring doctor and his staff trying to provide the best that they can...