Dr. Aaron Affleck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Affleck?

December 17th, 2016

Best Care in the Area!

I love Dr. Affleck and his great staff. Dr. Affleck takes time to explain my conditions and treatment so I can understand. He always knows what is going on and is glad I came in, even for the little stuff. The staff are not only friendly, but they know what they are doing and helped me out with my insurance claim when I needed it most. Their is an amazing attitude there. You can tell they really care! I know they work hard to make you happy. Please visit them and see what I mean!

May 6th, 2015

one of my favorites

I started seeing Dr Afflect several years ago and have stayed with him because he spends so much time explaining issues and possible outcomes. I am a total layman but when I don't understand he just starts over till I do. He Treats his staff very well and they are happy so they treat me well.

July 20th, 2016